A lot of people are searching online on ways to make their wedding day extra special. Well, you don’t actually have to look too far. Remember that if you want your wedding to be extraordinary and unique, you can start by creating great wedding decorations.
And what better way to show that than by making your wedding tables extra special. For that, you can try any of the following DIY tweaks.
- Tags. One way to make the matrimony unique is by placing name tags to every table. The tags will help visitors identify their seats. Take note that you don’t need to buy a special paper in creating the name tags. Thick cardboard is more than enough.
- Candle and Pots. You can also use candle pots to improve the looks of the wedding tables. You just need to find a cup that is dry and can securely contain the candles to avoid accidents.
- Bundle Appeal. Herbs are also used to improve the wedding tables. Just arrange the herbs (like a small bouquet) and then place it at the center of each table.
- Shine It. If you run out of time, you can enhance the looks of the wedding tables by applying varnish. But you must be careful in using varnish since it is flammable. You must apply it in an open space. You also need to let the varnish dry naturally to remove disturbing odor.
- Green Wreath. Some people design the wedding table by hanging a herb wreath. Creating a herb wreath is very easy. Just make sure that the herbs that you will use are free from allergens. Also, the wreath must be hung high so as not to disturb the view of the guests.
There are lots of ways to enhance your wedding tables. And take note, these tweaks do not require additional expenses. What you only need is to use your creativity and imagination.